New York State Licensed Veterinary Technician- OVERNIGHT
The Village Veterinary Clinic of Hamburg (vvcofhamburg.com) has a need for an overnight New York State licensed veterinary technician. If you enjoy being a night owl or have a love of emergency medicine, this job is for you!
A licensed technician at the Village Veterinary Clinic of Hamburg will join a small animal exclusive practice that prides itself in progressive, thorough medicine and surgery utilizing a professional and positive team approach that exists throughout the hospital. We recognize this particular profession is ever-evolving so we encourage and sponsor continuing education (local and national) and provide mentorship for new (and not-so-new) graduates. The cases we see are varied and challenging, however, due to the open communication between our experienced technicians and doctors, advice/opinions/assistance is always close at hand, if needed or desired. We strive to ensure our employees have a necessary work-life balance so all can achieve appropriate time for play alongside the hours dedicated to work. We have created an environment that is professional, communicative, respectful, humorous and energetic. If you are interested, please reach out. Cheers!
We are looking for part-time or full-time technicians.
We are flexible with hours and schedules! If you are looking to pick up some extra shifts on a Friday or Saturday night, we are the perfect fit! If you are looking for a more full-time position, we can make that work too!
– Competitive pay (Compensated for an overnight position. Pay based on experience and skill level.)
– Paid time off
– Holiday pay
– Health and dental insurance
– Retirement benefits/accounts
– Continuing education opportunities- in and out of the hospital
– Employee pet benefits
– Our doctors see appointments until 11 pm Monday-Saturday and 6 pm on Sundays. After doctor shifts end veterinary technicians along with support staff stay overnight for patient monitoring and phone support.
Required Shift Availability:
– Night Shift